Occasionally your Motorola Xoom may freeze, won't respond or hang during an operation, you are unable to navigate through the menu. Don't worry, resetting your Xoom to factory settings couldn't be easier.
How to factory reset the motorola Xoom
1. Make sure your Xoom is OFF. Turn on the tablet.
2. Press the volume down key when the Motorola logo showing on the screen. Keep pressing the key untill "Android recovery text" shows up in top left corner
3. Press and hold the power button While talbet shows Android recovery screen.
4. press and release volume up key while power button is pressed.
5. Use the volume down button to scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset" option. And Press power to select it.
6. Scroll down and Use the power button to select "Yes, delete all user data".
7. Finally press the Power button.