Xoom tablet stores your applications, pictures, videos, music and etc. Sometimes device could be lost, so you need to Backup Xoom datas.
How to Backup Motorola XOOM on Mac
1. Make sure your Mac has installed the Mac File Transfer tool from the Android site.
2. Create a new "Xoom Backup" folder on your Mac desktop.
3. Connect your Xoom to the Mac using the USB cable, then the Mac File Transfer will pop up.
4. In the "Mac File Transfer" box, highlight the folders, and drag & drop them into the "Xoom Backup" folder.
5. Once finished, remove your device and disconnect the USB cable.