How to copy/add audio files (mp3, ogg, wma, etc) from your Windows PC to your Xoom tablet
1. To add music to your Xoom, you need to plug it into your PC using a USB cable first.
2. After Windows recognizes the new drive, double-click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop.
3. The new drive disk lists there. Double click it.
4. Now You are viewing the contents of your Xoom device. Navigate to device > Device Storage > DCIM > Camera.
5. Select the musics you want to copy to your Xoom device and paste the files into the Music folder.
6. Once you have finished adding files to your Xoom, remove the device and disconnect the USB cable.