If you want to export your Xoom's contacts as a VCF file, try the following steps.
1. On your Xoom's Home Screen, touch App and Open Contacts app.
2. Touch App > Settings, choose Import/Export from the drop-down menu and choose Export to USB Storage.
3. Xoom will ask you "Are you sure you want to export your contact list to "/mnt/sdcard/00001.vcf?"
4. Choose "OK" and wait for Xoom to finish exporting.
5. To view the Xoom contacts file on Windows Xp/Vista/7, open the Astro File Manager, and move the VCF file from the default sdcard/ directory to the DCIM directory, and it will appear on the Windows XOOM sync.